Health & Wellness
At Woodland Heights, we strive daily to enhance the lives of residents physically, spiritually, intellectually and emotionally.
Our community helps to free your mind and engage in exciting education, recreation, and socialization programs designed to give you exercise and build relationships every day!
With complete care for your mind, body, and soul, our life-enriching activities engage you with community outings, social and family nights, exciting musical performances and educational guest speakers. We take pride in our individualized wellness programs, which allow you to customize your care, and fitness based on your personal health goals.
Life-Enriching Activities include:
- Exercise programs
- Engaging musical performances
- Guest speaker series
- Social and family theme nights
- Community outings
- Rehabilitation therapy services
Our Memory Care Program
Individuals who have received extensive training in Alzheimer’s and other memory impairment staff our community. Our associates understand that the needs of each resident are as unique as the individual themselves.
- 24-hour memory care associates
- Personalized care plan
- Monitoring by a registered nurse
- Assistance with daily living
- Reminders and cueing as needed
- All meals, plus snacks medication management
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Planned and spontaneous activities in both groups
We believe that being active is what keeps us young! Call today for a list of our upcoming events! We are always on the go!