Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of memory care at Symphony at St. Augustine?
Monthly rates start at $3,700. Contact us for pricing.
2. What does the monthly fee include?
The monthly fee includes the apartment, 3 meals a day, care, housekeeping, laundry, most utilities, security, emergency response system, maintenance, and transportation.
3. Is Symphony at St. Augustine pet-friendly?
No, we don't allow pets.
4. Is smoking allowed at Symphony at St. Augustine?
No, we don't allow smoking.
5. What kinds of activities are on offer at Symphony at St. Augustine?
To see a full up-to-date list of all our activities by care level, please view our activities calendar.
6. Does Symphony at St. Augustine have fitness programs for residents?
Yes, daily-led classes.
7. What utilities are included within the monthly rent?
All except telephone, which is available for an additional fee.
8. How often are laundry and housekeeping provided at Symphony at St. Augustine?
Laundry and housekeeping services are provided weekly.