Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of assisted living at Brentwood at St. Pete?
Monthly rates start at $1,900-$2,000. Contact us for pricing.
2. What is the cost of memory care at Brentwood at St. Pete?
Monthly rates start at $4,300-$5,400. Contact us for pricing.
3. What does the monthly fee include?
The monthly fee includes the apartment, 3 meals a day, care, housekeeping, laundry, most utilities, security, emergency response system, maintenance, and transportation.
4. Is Brentwood at St. Pete pet-friendly?
Yes, we'd love to have your small pet come to join you.
5. Is smoking allowed at Brentwood at St. Pete?
Yes, in designated areas.
6. What kinds of activities are on offer at Brentwood at St. Pete?
To see a full up-to-date list of all our activities by care level, please view our activities calendar.
7. Does Brentwood at St. Pete have fitness programs for residents?
We host Silver Sneakers classes, as well as neighborhood walks around the lake five times a week.
8. What utilities are included within the monthly rent?
All except telephone, which is available for an additional fee.
9. How often are laundry and housekeeping provided at Brentwood at St. Pete?
Laundry and housekeeping services are provided weekly.