Memory Care in Baltimore, MD
A thoughtful and caring environment for those with Alzheimer's and Dementia at Symphony Manor.
Dementia and memory support care is not one-size-fits-all. At Symphony Manor, we recognize that each person’s life experiences and needs are unique, as they face their own individual challenges and journey. Our passionate, caring staff undergo specific dementia-care training to successfully meet each resident’s needs. With 24-hour security, Symphony Manor offers peace of mind for families so they can be assured their loved one is secure. We bring a sense of calm, experiences of joy, and a true sense of family to our residents each and every day.
Our memory support neighborhood is proud to provide the following amenities:
- 24-hour certified care staff
- Routine personal care and health monitoring
- Medication management
- Incontinence care (supplies billed separately)
- Restaurant-like table service for meals
- Nutrition support and guidance from staff during meals
- Escorts and cueing for meals and programs
- Dementia and memory loss specialized programs and events
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation service
- Private dining room available for visiting family and friends
- Basic cable TV
- Paid utilities (except telephone)
Contact us today for more information about memory care at Symphony Manor.
See what our residents have to say about Symphony Manor
“We are grateful that we found Symphony and highly recommend it to anyone looking for great dementia care!" - Jason B. via GOOGLE