Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of assisted living at Symphony at Cherry Hill?
Monthly rates start at $1,900-$2,000. Contact us for pricing.
2. What is the cost of memory care at Symphony at Cherry Hill?
Monthly rates start at $4,300-$5,400. Contact us for pricing.
3. What does the monthly fee include?
The monthly fee includes the apartment, 3 meals a day, care, housekeeping, laundry, most utilities, security, emergency response system, maintenance, and transportation.
4. Is Symphony at Cherry Hill pet-friendly?
Yes, we'd love to have your small pet come to join you.
5. Is smoking allowed at Symphony at Cherry Hill?
Yes, in designated areas.
6. What kinds of activities are on offer at Symphony at Cherry Hill?
To see a full up-to-date list of all our activities by care level, please view our activities calendar.
7. Does Symphony at Cherry Hill have fitness programs for residents?
We host Silver Sneakers classes, as well as neighborhood walks around the lake five times a week.
8. What utilities are included within the monthly rent?
All except telephone, which is available for an additional fee.
9. How often are laundry and housekeeping provided at Symphony at Cherry Hill?
Laundry and housekeeping services are provided weekly.