Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of assisted living at The Wentworth of Las Vegas?
Monthly rates start at $1,900-$2,000. Contact us for pricing.
2. What is the cost of memory care at The Wentworth of Las Vegas?
Monthly rates start at $4,300-$5,400. Contact us for pricing.
3. What does the monthly fee include?
The monthly fee includes the apartment, 3 meals a day, care, housekeeping, laundry, most utilities, security, emergency response system, maintenance, and transportation.
4. Is The Wentworth of Las Vegas pet-friendly?
Yes, we'd love to have your small pet come to join you.
5. Is smoking allowed at The Wentworth of Las Vegas?
Yes, in designated areas.
6. What kinds of activities are on offer at The Wentworth of Las Vegas?
To see a full up-to-date list of all our activities by care level, please view our activities calendar.
7. Does The Wentworth of Las Vegas have fitness programs for residents?
We host Silver Sneakers classes, as well as neighborhood walks around the lake five times a week.
8. What utilities are included within the monthly rent?
All except telephone, which is available for an additional fee.
9. How often are laundry and housekeeping provided at The Wentworth of Las Vegas?
Laundry and housekeeping services are provided weekly.