Memory Care in Dayton, OH
A thoughtful and caring environment for those with Alzheimer's and Dementia at Symphony at Centerville.
Dementia and memory support care is not one-size-fits-all. At Symphony at Centerville, we recognize that each person’s life experiences and needs are unique, as they face their own individual challenges and journey. Our passionate, caring staff undergo specific dementia-care training to successfully meet each resident’s needs. With 24-hour security, Symphony at Centerville offers peace of mind for families so they can be assured their loved one is secure. We bring a sense of calm, experiences of joy, and a true sense of family to our residents each and every day.
Our memory support neighborhood is proud to provide the following amenities:
- 24-hour certified care staff
- Routine personal care and health monitoring
- Medication management
- Incontinence care (supplies billed separately)
- Restaurant-like table service for meals
- Nutrition support and guidance from staff during meals
- Escorts and cueing for meals and programs
- Dementia and memory loss specialized programs and events
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation service
- Private dining room available for visiting family and friends
- Basic cable TV
- Paid utilities (except telephone)
Contact us today for more information about memory care at Symphony at Centerville.
See what our residents have to say about Symphony at Centerville
“I cannot say enough great things about this wonderful community! During this Covid thing, our family had an emergency where mom had to have a life or death surgery and that left my poor dad alone with his battle of dementia. We looked at several communities at a quick pace and found this remarkable community. They made everything very easy from the virtual tour, quick move-in procedure, and very honest with all the questions that we had!" - B W. via YELP