Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of memory care at Symphony at Olmsted Falls?
Monthly rates start at $4,500-$4,600. Contact us for pricing.
2. What does the monthly fee include?
The monthly fee includes the apartment, 3 meals a day, care, housekeeping, laundry, most utilities, security, emergency response system, maintenance, and transportation.
3. Is Symphony at Olmsted Falls pet-friendly?
Yes, we'd love to have your small pet come to join you.
4. Is smoking allowed at Symphony at Olmsted Falls?
No, we don't allow smoking
5. What kinds of activities are on offer at Symphony at Olmsted Falls?
To see a full up-to-date list of all our activities by care level, please view our activities calendar.
6. Does Symphony at Olmsted Falls have fitness programs for residents?
Yes, contact us for details.
7. What utilities are included within the monthly rent?
All except telephone, which is available for an additional fee.
8. How often are laundry and housekeeping provided at Symphony at Olmsted Falls?
Laundry and housekeeping services are provided weekly.