Locust Grove Personal Care & Memory Care Services & Amenities
At Locust Grove, we have created a comfortable and home-like neighborhood with everything you need at your fingertips!
In our community, we work to identify and nurture the strengths of all of our residents so they can experience the greatest quality of life while maintaining the highest degree of independence possible.
Nothing makes us happier than providing a great life for residents and we strive to provide an innovative and engaging environment where you'll have the freedom and comfort to enjoy amazing new experiences and cherish old memories!
Your daily social and recreational activities include exciting health and wellness programs, a private in-house restaurant, an entertainment lounge, and an onsite beauty and barber salon. Our personal emergency call system ensures that our dedicated and caring associates are at your service 24/7 providing a safe, secure and supportive home for your loved ones.
We have a great community that works together to cater to you!
We want you to be at ease here at Locust Grove. That's why we offer a myriad of services and amenities to give you not only the best comforts of home - but complete peace of mind, knowing that you have the highest levels of senior care at your fingertips.
We're a pet-friendly community!
We'd love you to bring your furry friends into our family! Small dogs & cats are absolutely welcome when residents are able to provide them with the proper care and ensure that they receive current vaccinations. Ask us more for additional requirements!
- Newly renovated community with rooms for residents and families to gather
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Extensive living campus with luscious grounds, a large fountain and covered patio
- Large windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Fine restaurant-style dining
- Special diet accommodations
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- Stimulating & diverse activities programs
- Cable and telephone service optional
- Housekeeping services
- Onsite beauty salon & barber
- Personal laundry service
- Transportation in a handicapped accessible van to outings and scheduled appointments
- Small pets allowed
- Emergency call system
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Incontinence management
- Supervised medication management
- Secured community environment available for memory care needs
- Respite care - day, week or month
- Hospice care
We understand that everyone has unique circumstances that help determine how they can best fund senior living for themselves or their loved ones. In the past, people have relied on the sale of a home or traditional savings to afford senior living. But today, a variety of financial options are available through a number of sources offering more flexibility and access to resources when it is most needed.
Veterans who served during wartime and their spouses may be eligible to receive nearly $2,000 per month toward the cost of assisted living, in-home health care or other non-reimbursed medical care through the "Aid and Attendance" Program. For more information, please contact your Veterans Regional Office www.va.gov, call 1-800-827-1000 or contact an accredited agent.
Costs related to senior living may be tax deductible for both the resident and the family caregiver if the Internal Revenue Service requirements are met. Visit http://www.irs.gov, and particularly http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p502.pdf for more information on this potential benefit.
Learn more about assisted living in West Mifflin, PA, and how it can benefit you or your loved one.