Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of assisted living at The Wentworth at Draper?
Monthly rates start at $2,900-$3,000. Contact us for pricing.
2. What is the cost of memory care at The Wentworth at Draper?
Monthly rates start at $3,200-$4,500. Contact us for pricing.
3. What does the monthly fee include?
The monthly fee includes the apartment, 3 meals a day, care, housekeeping, laundry, most utilities, security, emergency response system, maintenance, and transportation.
4. Is The Wentworth at Draper pet-friendly?
Yes, we'd love to have your small pet come to join you.
5. Is smoking allowed at The Wentworth at Draper?
Yes, in designated areas.
6. What kinds of activities are on offer at The Wentworth at Draper?
To see a full up-to-date list of all our activities by care level, please view our activities calendar.
7. Does The Wentworth at Draper have fitness programs for residents?
Yes. Contact us for details.
8. What utilities are included within the monthly rent?
All except telephone, which is available for an additional fee.
9. How often are laundry and housekeeping provided at The Wentworth at Draper?
Laundry and housekeeping services are provided weekly.