Memory Care in Draper, UT
A thoughtful and caring environment for those with Alzheimer's and Dementia at The Wentworth at Draper.
Dementia and memory support care is not one-size-fits-all. At The Wentworth at Draper, we recognize that each person’s life experiences and needs are unique, as they face their own individual challenges and journey. Our passionate, caring staff undergo specific dementia-care training to successfully meet each resident’s needs. With 24-hour security, The Wentworth at Draper offers peace of mind for families so they can be assured their loved one is secure. We bring a sense of calm, experiences of joy, and a true sense of family to our residents each and every day.
Our memory support neighborhood is proud to provide the following amenities:
- 24-hour certified care staff
- Routine personal care and health monitoring
- Medication management
- Incontinence care (supplies billed separately)
- Restaurant-like table service for meals
- Nutrition support and guidance from staff during meals
- Escorts and cueing for meals and programs
- Dementia and memory loss specialized programs and events
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation service
- Private dining room available for visiting family and friends
- Basic cable TV
- Paid utilities (except telephone)
Contact us today for more information about memory care at The Wentworth at Draper.
See what our residents have to say about The Wentworth at Draper
"The Wentworth at Draper was the best 'final home' we could have imagined for our mother. From the moment we arrived, the staff at the Wentworth went above and beyond to make sure our mother was comfortable and felt loved. Our mom began at the assisted living facility and after about a year was moved into the memory care area. The caretakers at both locations were amazing -- they always knew exactly what was needed and did an excellent job of making sure the family was informed appropriately. We knew that our mother was in good hands and the peace of mind that provided to all of us (some who live out of state) was very much appreciated. Words cannot express our gratitude to the members of the Wentworth Draper for their love and compassion and ensuring that our mom's final years were peaceful." - Sue T. via YELP