Memory Care in Saint George, UT
A thoughtful and caring environment for those with Alzheimer's and Dementia at The Wentworth at the Meadows.
Dementia and memory support care is not one-size-fits-all. At The Wentworth at the Meadows, we recognize that each person’s life experiences and needs are unique, as they face their own individual challenges and journey. Our passionate, caring staff undergo specific dementia-care training to successfully meet each resident’s needs. With 24-hour security, The Wentworth at the Meadows offers peace of mind for families so they can be assured their loved one is secure. We bring a sense of calm, experiences of joy, and a true sense of family to our residents each and every day.
Our memory support neighborhood is proud to provide the following amenities:
- 24-hour certified care staff
- Routine personal care and health monitoring
- Medication management
- Incontinence care (supplies billed separately)
- Restaurant-like table service for meals
- Nutrition support and guidance from staff during meals
- Escorts and cueing for meals and programs
- Dementia and memory loss specialized programs and events
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation service
- Private dining room available for visiting family and friends
- Basic cable TV
- Paid utilities
Contact us today for more information about memory care at The Wentworth at the Meadows.
See what our residents have to say about The Wentworth at the Meadows
“I think it's great memory care. I really think the Activity Director, Kari, has a great program with a good variety of things for the residents to do. The staff seemed patient and good-hearted and seemed to really "know" the residents and what works best for each of them to care well for them." - Wendy S. via FACEBOOK