Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of supportive independent living at The Wentworth at Coventry?
Monthly rates start at $2,650-$3,050. Contact us for pricing.
2. What is the cost of assisted living, at The Wentworth at Coventry?
Monthly rates start at $3,200. Contact us for pricing.
3. What is the cost of memory care at The Wentworth at Coventry?
Monthly rates start $3,500. Contact us for pricing.
4. What does the monthly fee include?
The monthly fee includes the apartment, 3 meals a day, care, housekeeping, laundry, most utilities, security, emergency response system, maintenance, and transportation.
5. Is The Wentworth at Coventry pet-friendly?
Yes, pets are allowed with a $500 deposit and $35 monthly pet rent.
6. Is smoking allowed at The Wentworth at Coventry?
Yes, in designated areas.
7. What kinds of activities are on offer at The Wentworth at Coventry?
Each neighborhood has its own social calendar catered to the needs and capabilities of our residents.
8. Does The Wentworth at Coventry have fitness programs for residents?
Yes, both buildings on our campus have their own specific fitness center, set up for the needs and capabilities of the residents in that neighborhood.
9. What utilities are included within the monthly rent?
All except telephone, which can be purchased for an additional fee.
10. How often are laundry and housekeeping provided at The Wentworth at Coventry?
Laundry and housekeeping services are provided weekly.
11. What security measures are in place at The Wentworth at Coventry?
The Wentworth at Coventry has a secured entrance and exit and doors that lock after hours. We are staffed 24/7.
12. Do you have an emergency response system in place at The Wentworth at Coventry?
There are emergency pull cords in the apartment's bathroom and bedroom, and on-person pendants are available.
13. Do you provide resident transportation services at The Wentworth at Coventry?
We have a community bus that is wheelchair accessible and a community car available five days a week.