Memory Care in Salt Lake City, UT
A thoughtful and caring environment for those with Alzheimer's and Dementia at The Wentworth at Coventry.
Dementia and memory support care is not one-size-fits-all. At The Wentworth at Coventry, we recognize that each person’s life experiences and needs are unique, as they face their own individual challenges and journey. Our passionate, caring staff undergo specific dementia-care training to successfully meet each resident’s needs. With 24-hour security, The Wentworth at Coventry offers peace of mind for families so they can be assured their loved one is secure. We bring a sense of calm, experiences of joy, and a true sense of family to our residents each and every day.
Our memory support neighborhood is proud to provide the following amenities:
- 24-hour certified care staff
- Routine personal care and health monitoring
- Medication management
- Incontinence care (supplies billed separately)
- Restaurant-like table service for meals
- Nutrition support and guidance from staff during meals
- Escorts and cueing for meals and programs
- Dementia and memory loss specialized programs and events
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation service
- Private dining room available for visiting family and friends
- Basic cable TV
- Paid utilities (except telephone)
Want to learn more? Contact us today!
See what our residents have to say about The Wentworth at Coventry
"My mother is in the memory care unit at the Coventry. I have been very pleased with the care that she receives. A special thanks to Nikki and Hope, Holly and Lara for all that they do for her. I really appreciate that I am called with any situation. I feel very much in the loop with what is happening with her care." - Suzanne H. via GOOGLE