Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost of independent living at The Wentworth at Parklane?
Monthly rates start at $2,700. Contact us for pricing.
2. What is the cost of respite care at The Wentworth at Parklane?
Nightly rates start at $150. Contact us for pricing.
3. What does the monthly fee include?
The monthly fee includes the apartment, 3 meals a day, care, housekeeping, laundry, most utilities, security, emergency response system, maintenance, and transportation.
4. Is The Wentworth at Parklane pet-friendly?
Yes, pent rent is $30 a month with a $300 deposit
5. Is smoking allowed at The Wentworth at Parklane?
Yes, in designated areas.
6. What kinds of activities are on offer at The Wentworth at Parklane?
To see a full up-to-date list of all our activities by care level, please view our activities calendar.
7. Does The Wentworth at Parklane have fitness programs for residents?
We have a in-house fitness center.
8. What utilities are included within the monthly rent?
All except cable and telephone, which is available for an additional fee.
9. How often are housekeeping provided at The Wentworth at Parklane?
Housekeeping services are provided weekly.