Memory Care in Warrenton, VA
A thoughtful and caring environment for those with Alzheimer's and Dementia at White Springs Senior Living.
Dementia and memory support care is not one-size-fits-all. At White Springs Senior Living, we recognize that each person’s life experiences and needs are unique, as they face their own individual challenges and journey. Our passionate, caring staff undergo specific dementia-care training to successfully meet each resident’s needs. With 24-hour security, White Springs Senior Living offers peace of mind for families so they can be assured their loved one is secure. We bring a sense of calm, experiences of joy, and a true sense of family to our residents each and every day.
Our memory support neighborhood is proud to provide the following amenities:
- 24-hour certified care staff
- Routine personal care and health monitoring
- Medication management
- Incontinence care (supplies billed separately)
- Restaurant-like table service for meals
- Nutrition support and guidance from staff during meals
- Escorts and cueing for meals and programs
- Dementia and memory loss specialized programs and events
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Scheduled transportation service
- Private dining room available for visiting family and friends
- Basic cable TV
- Paid utilities (except telephone)
Contact us today for more information about memory care at White Springs Senior Living.
See what our residents have to say about White Springs Senior Living
“We are very happy with White Springs Senior Living from the minute you walk in the door and throughout the complete facility. The staff is wonderful. Our father has lived there for a couple of years and has some challenges and everyone there looks outs for him as if he were their own family. Armando the head of med techs is a pleasure to work with and helps us out as unfortunately we live in another state and we are the primary care for our father. We highly recommend White Springs Senior Living.” - Marla C via Yelp